Thursday, December 15, 2005

Peace

Found some today.... To cold to go on the mountain and the way the wind has been blowing things are hard as rocks. I went to the place that I have ridden my bike so many times. This place is great in the summer and late fall , even raced thier a few times only to huge disasters once flatting and having to run most of a dirt crit race and and a Cross race this fall my first. At that race i dropped my chain 3 times gave up the lead and finnished 5th I did not let this ruin me. Today I went to this place and went nordic skiing. First time in a long time away from the backcountry. It was great quite the sun was at a great angle and I was by my self. Went to what they called the most difficult and it was fun big hills up and down. Did the classic style and soon will take up the skate style. Going to try to get out with the big boss man and my coach next door. When it was all done I went in to the hut and saw a friend Jim who at the age of 64 is faster and more full of pep than any man half his age(me). All and all it was fun, would like to be down with the freaks in boulder tonight but another ride will happen soon. Stay warm think good thoughts and before you know it the weekend will be here..........................................

No comments: