Thursday, February 09, 2006

Sunshine on my sholder

Got out yesterday at the nordic center. First time in a week or so and it felt good. I don't know if it was the sun or just being outside and not on the trainer. Skied for an hour with no stops and the legs felt good. Hoping for a good weekend of ridding. I think that ill take the single cross to the springs so if the weather is not to good tomrrow i can race around the fox park at my folks house. Saturday should be nice ridding with the team in boulder, I'll be able to iron out the kinks of the wily. Going with a maverick fork up front , still might have a stiff one built but could not say no to the mav...... Tonight Anna gets to go to scottsdale for the weekend and i wish i could be there but it will come soon, march 30th is leave day for the whole family, with a race on the first of april. That will be good for the earily season traning going up against guys who have be on it all winter..I figure i'll only be a MINOR THREAT.....

No comments: