Sunday, May 07, 2006

Night and Day

Well after a good day out on the road I ended up yesterday out with C-Ball on dirt. He had just got his race bike put all togother and was ready to ride. We went to BV where the sun was out and it was not snowing. Good climbing and some fun downs the voodoo was riding nice and I think that it will work out fine for the angle fire race. Well as things go we were having fun and starting to go fast on some tight single track when C-ball's front wheel came lodged in some rocks holly shit!!!! Things got bad fast and he cut his face up seeing as that was the only thing that he landed on. A big cut under his eye and blood from his nose and mouth. We walked for a bit and and when he could ride we would do so. After making it back to the county we hit up the ER and they stiched up his eye... I have to say that he got lucky because it could have been so much worse. An inch to the left or the right and their would have been no walking out.....He is one tough SOB...And his bike came out fine through the whole mess.. Today saw more of the same shity weather snow wind and sun.. I mad it out with coach and I think that we pushed a pretty good pace. I sat on his wheel as much as I could he is fast for an old man..........It was a good weekend and now time to start to think about getting reday for work......

No comments: