Monday, May 29, 2006

Rocks fill the gaps

Went out with C-ball and J-Covey yesterday, told anna that we were just going down to frisco and came back 3 hours later. I was a good day 60 miles with wind in every which way.. Jeff is still as fast as ever.. The word on the streets of Boulder is that the Wily will be done this week it would be nice to have for the first summit mountian world cup this weekend.. Race on sunday race on wed.. and two ,more sat and sun.. we'll see which ones that I make it two.... Have fun in the sun on this government holiday.....

1 comment:

Lynn Green said...

Good luck on your racing. Once lived in Colorado (Longmont). I dated a girl from Breckenridge. If I had any sense, I would have married her (but I have set up an impossible situation in the dependent clause of this sentence).