Sunday, January 21, 2007

Inches

Damm my legs are mush .. I had a short ski with the kid yesterday and it was not all we had hope it would be. After some lunch I went and did a nordic ski with the big boss man. Never skied the siberian loop and damm it was great huge ammounts of vertical seems like you are climbing for ever spiked a heart rate of 216.. After a big loop it is down hill which is somthing else on skiny nordic skis. After some good and needed sleep I hit the hill again today with the girl. She was much better today not much in the way of bitching and moaning 10 laps up off of t bar few inches of fresh sophia was laying down lines in horseshoe bowl and smiling the whole time. Now football and beer,, more snow ?? don't know my mind is in bike moad I am ready for outside.. track bike something differnt..

1 comment:

Matt said...

We have snow all around here and all I want to do is ride. After a few bad ski years I suppose I just got used to biking year round...now, hell - I'm biking on the snow and not giving a rats ass.

But yeah I do need to do the xc-ski thing soon...

nice blog, btw.