Tuesday, October 30, 2007

pain cave

I hear this term thrown around all the time in the cycling world some times I just have to laugh. That is only because I have been there and the one that I love has and from time to time lives in a pain cave that few of us would understand. So we spent the morning at the doctors having more test done and another one of these things to see what is wrong. She is only 3 weeks post opp and what they think is that their might be an infection around the area that they reattached the colon together . Damm strong kid..So after running around and getting her comfortable I head out for what was to be a hour on the single cross. I ran in to an early edition of the tuesday night group ride. I am thinking this should cause pain knowing the direction they were going and cupped with the 20+ winds. One big hill was on tap and I thought it would hurt. pain was irrelevant I just went up 6 mins of standing and it was over. So more like a pain tunnel not a cave.

No comments: