Friday, November 23, 2007

Creamed corn

It is safe for me to say that was not waiting outside a store at 4 this morning I was sleeping dreaming of endless single track and red rocks. With full bellies the family and I had a wonderful day of eating, Packer watching and beer drinking. Did some laundry room intervals with the CTS crew always funny when people that you raced against are on the DVD interval session. Maybe I can be fast like Fros someday. It kills me that we judge the wealth of the country on these people. This is supposed to help swing our bad economy people spend more money that they don't have on inflated credit cards so they get deeper in a hole. But the stores bottom line will look good and make some marketing guy look like a genius. Oh tis the season. To spend spend spend do your part as an American.

No comments: