Friday, November 30, 2007

Who uses salt?

First bit of snow is on the ground. Happy that I got out and rode mtb's last weekend. I am happy to have a warm coffin to get to work in when it is 13 degrees out and 20 mph winds I am a bit of a wimp. The Kid was stoked to ride to school today even did a dance. She only has under a mile to go, we'll see how she does with 23's on snow. If it snows like they say the XC ski's can come out if not sscx on the train grades and laundry room intervals. So winter is now here and I have to say lets get it over with bring on the spring so bike and can be ridden and skin can be shown. Until then stay warm and keep the wheels turning.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

it was 19 degrees with wind gusts reaching 30mph here in indy, yesterday. yeah, i drove. :)

Matt said...

The kid is tougher than me. Staying warm on the trainer is sometimes better than freezing out a mini-winter-epic.

Unknown said...

Agreed!!! :-)