Sunday, November 02, 2008

Greatful

It was a nice day out in the woods today quite and it seems like someone has been raking the leaves off the trail. Also got to ride with Dan P. nice to have company, he lives right across the street from the HPTS a nice place to stop for a beer after riding. If today was the last time in the woods I would be ok with that. My Bike rode sweet,,, I have had a lot of bikes in my 20 years on a Mountain Bike, and this one is by far the best of all. I would like to give a big thanks to all that have helped keep this rig rolling strong. Dave at Thomson solid parts, and very strong. Jeff and Ergon, I thought that the grips were great and then I got some ones with bar ends and it changed climbing all together. Ron @ King Cage never once lost a bottle and TI is better than carbon any day. MD and Velocity, the blunt up front handled any thing that I could throw at it. And Spot and Maverick, Gavin stepped in and got me on one sweet ride. The boys at Maverick make the best 29er fork smooth and responsive. It makes one fast Team! And one fast BIKE!

No comments: