Thursday, August 17, 2006

3's

Well for the past three years I have goten third place at the breck brawl... Last year it was just enough to get me in to third for the overall and 3 two years ago third place cost me to loose the 1st overall by 4 points... Not last night I knew what I had to do going in to the night and at the start of the race thought I was not going to pull it off. Travis and chris and ryan were fast on the first lap and it took the whole firdt climb to catch back up.. Thank you 29er!!!! At the start of lap two I moved around chris and stayed there. At this point I need rayn to finish 1st adn travis 2nd.. It worked.. Chris did give me a scare at the line he started to charge on the up hill finnish and I had to sprint to the line... I don't know if he would have passed me at the line but if he would have that would have mad the differnce of 1st or 2nd on the year.... Thanks to all you out ther that have helped me have a great race season,,,....,.,.,.,

No comments: