Monday, August 28, 2006

Spoiled

We have it good here in the land of summit county.. Out my front door is a maze of single track that is some of the best around here in the west. I have been other places and have ridden other single track but here, the quality is the best.. Flagstaff had some epic stuff but the forest would close due to fire danger.. The front range is crowed and the western slope is hot..... These are some of the reasons that I don't leave home to often to ride mtb bikes unless bike racing.. I know that the Butte is supposed to be the best . And I am not here to bash another town because the riding isn't good but it just seems like you have to spend so much time riding to the single track. And unless you have a town bike you are looked down on. I think that next time I go I will hook up with someone who can show me whats up.. But till that happens I ride the 1 track here and take my road bike on trips because I am spoiled..!!

No comments: