Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Soft snow and big hills

My day and what a warm sunny day it was. Went out for a nordic ski and it felt so good. Did the siberian loop and did it with out having to stop which is a lot I think a lot of hills. The photos are of the Cabin that is on the nordic loop it looks line a nice place to spend a night. And the one of the dog and lady well the dog tried to hurd me so it bit my calf. No blood or broken skin just ripped pants which she said she would pay for but they can be fixed.. I like dogs just sometimes wounder if they need to go every where the owner goes? New DIRT RAG came today!!!!!!!!!!!Some eye candy...

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

D-money, how do I get to the siberian loop?

DMC said...

you can start at the nordic center or at the peaks trail head can't miss it. It goes up and then up some more then it flattens out and it is so much fun .. You me and coach should get out and ride it...

Jared Roy said...

yea... I'd be up for it this weekend