Sunday, February 18, 2007

weekend

Where to start................ The wind and snow on friday was something else.. When I left for work at 5:30 their was not much going on.. By 6:30 their was 3 to 5 inches on the ground,,, then the wind started and it blew and blew and then some more....So no one really got to ski up high on friday everything was shut down... Saturday morning I was out the door going to get as much as i could take... I was in all the right places at all the right times..Frist tracks down tiger and southern cross..1st down Inferino trees and other spots on e chair.. And 1st into contest bowl it had been years that I had to bust out the line to the bowl... Then to top off the day and by far the best snow was the frist line down window #2... Perfect snow fast skiing and face shots the whole way down,...,., Now I am read to sell the powder skis, dont need them time to ride and race bikes the snow has come and don't care if I get it again.. After all that went down to the folks house for t bone stakes and crab legs.. I think that they are sad that we are moving.. Got good work in today on the raod bike with over 3000 feet of climbing and only a bit of snow and water on the road, and now I am home drinking beer and thinking about having to go to work tomrrow.. I don't hate mondays just don't like the thought of having to go back to work.. Skate ski on monday and I;ll try another spin class.. what ever works...

No comments: