Sunday, December 02, 2007

White Crap

Well it snowed here for a good while with 4 to five inches on the ground mutha nature decided to add some rain/sleet to the mix. So needless to say what could have been a winter wonderland became a nightmare. The boy and I went out to remove the snowizel and it was work. I have had to move a lot of snow over the past few years I even used to get payed to do it. But never any thing like this.Granted james is only 3.5 years and only 39 lbs but here he stands on top. So we get this all cleared and the douche bag slum lord shows up with his snow blower and makes some dumb ass joke about helping me out and this is after he helped out the other neighbors.. Looser.... The off season kills me once i can start XC skiing things will get better but one can only take so much of the laundry room intervals. Over 50 miles in the past two days and today was to be an outside day on the railroad grade, but with the layer of ice on everything I thought that might be the best idea. At least I got to move pounds of ice and slush/snow sorta of a work out. Sounds like the boy standing on the snow will be getting a new bike for Christmas. Now just need to figure out what to do with his other two. The trikester may have to stay because of how cool it is but the little 12" needs to go. If anybody needs a bike for little ones we have one two many..

2 comments:

Matt said...

I hate ice.

Unknown said...

yikes! the weather folks are saying it's heading our way! i don't think i'm ready for this just yet.