Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Knee Droping Skinny Ski Weirdo's

7:30 starts in the woods
and almost
need a light on
my head.
Good snow we could use some more
and keep the dam runners off the nice groomed trails.
Yes I know that it is a public trail but it is groomed for one propose
and that is not running go run some where else.
That being said
it has been nice getting to ski I
fell lucky yes I would love some life access flying through the trees
getting face shots but do what you can.
Sounds like the boys out west are loving the conditions
right now.
I read this morning that Taos is going to let snowboarders ride
what the fuck is that.
I don't want to piss people off but I thought it was
a skier only hill ?
Oh well I guess Alta is left
what is going to happen next?

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

"skier only hill"

dude it's almost 2008

Matt said...

Taos can be deadly...just wait till the first knuckledragger rolls down Walkyries or Sir Arnold Lund. Taos has steeps that nowhere else around here has, so it might overwhelming even for some of the local boarders. God help the vacationing flatlanders.

I got no problem with letting them in - hard for a mountain biker to be aganist access - but Taos is not your average "ski hill."

DMC said...

that was my point.. can they ride it..