Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Out in it

I was able to get my inner Nordic on today. Temps were good for a morning ski. Did I say ski,,,,,,,,,,,yea out on snow it was what I needed. A bit of recon to see what the woods have to offer. The local Nordic heads do a great job keeping up this little gem. 7 k or there about smooth and pretty fast. My form was not that bad and all the gear worked well. Thanks go out to all for the hookups Coach for the skis good ol Hiel for the polls And BP for the Boots. I will miss skiing with all you good people. More to come I think that I will head up to Winona they have from what I am told some perfectly groomed trails at the college of ST.Mary. Just great to have something else to do, the boss man at work says "you should go running" I can only do that if chased or if the liquor store is closing......Wait I live in Wisco does that happen.

No comments: