Monday, April 10, 2006

The fat lady sang

Well back in the world of snow and dirt. The snow is starting to melt away with the warm days, and leaving behind a lot of sand and dirt...This trip to Az was by far one of the best that we have had. Great weather and the kids were good. We finished up our Moab trip on sat morning and I did my loop through Arches, it was so nice to see the park on a bike instead of a car. I do have to say that my legs started to give out from all the ridding that I had done over the week. After finninshing up my first day of work yesterday I went out on the bike to keep my ridding streak going and went and did some hills. I felt good to be home in the sun and going up the hills here by the house. Now I wait for the Wily and dream about the day i get to hit the dirt on my new rig.....

No comments: