Sunday, April 02, 2006

Knee braces and happy faces

Well on doctors orders i got my self a brace for my knee cap. WOW... I went out to the desert with the ten year old and we rode single track for an hour and a half.. such a nice morning with every thing in bloom and thing running so nice. Sophia did a good job, the new sid world cup from cball made her ride soooo smooth. I was riding on my fully stiff voodoo and flying through the desert on that was a treat sooo smooth even with out a shock.. After the one we call James woke up from nap I went back out to ride the road bike and again no knee problems.. Did another hour or so and things were good. I hope this is the fix for at least now. Tomrrow I'll go out for a bit longer of a ride and see if thing work out again.... But for know life is swell.........

No comments: