Monday, April 03, 2006

If frogs had wings they wouldn't hit their asses when they hopped

OK,,, You all have seen raising Arizona right? Well today I got to spin through a spot in the desert where they shot the movie.. It always makes me laugh and think of the big crazy guy on the motorcycle. The knee brace one again is working and making things feel good. Two and a half hours and 50 miles that makes me happy I was able to pull off a 19 mile adv speed and the legs just felt geat.. as long as I get good sleep tonight I would love to wake up and get another two hours in. Went to the Zoo today with the kids and Grandpa and james was soo in to it. At first he was a little worried about the big animals but once he saw the lions he figured it all out and started to have fun.. Going to eat some good food tonight and drink some beer and sleep so tomorrow I can do it all over again..,... It fells so good to be out in the Wily team gear flying down the roads in the valley of the sun..

No comments: