Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Why don't they make burly trailers for big people

Another good day..... The sun was not out in full force so I did not get to sun baked like yesterday. I went around the McDowell Mnts.. which is a nice day on the bike. I got to ride through fountain hill which has the countries largest fountain. This is also a new area with brand new pavement which is so nice so ride on. After all that I got to ride up 10 mile hill which is not that steep it just goes and goes and goes... All in all another 50 miles with 170 for the past 4 days the legs fell great and my knee is working. We might see rain tomorrow and I think I'll go for another MTB. ride , he desert after the rain is soo nice..... Four more day of vacation then back to the snow.......

1 comment:

Tim said...

you missed out on a good race, hard fast and windy. see you soon. glad to hear that the knee is agreeing with you.