Sunday, March 25, 2007

As Big as your head....

Short day snow here in the county and no one wanted to ride with me so i had to do some thinking. The girls liked the idea of going to the big d and getting some chipolte's so sophia and I went and did a loop at green mountain. Things were still moist not wet just soft. A steep climb to start it took sophia 25 mins to climb it, I like it a stout climb to start. We checked out the views and picked a single track to go down. I let her go first and she rocked, nice and smooth even on the tech stuff. I would have like to ride more and got some high end intervals in but got to do what you got ta do. Had a great pork burrito and go some much needed sun shine. Friday is the start of vacation and sophia races on sat and me on sunday.. I wish I could snap my fingers and get her a new frame she needs a bigger one. Boy is sick once again so I'll stay home and try to get out when mom gets back from work, can't ride inside. Dan is running a wrench through the Wily so it is ready for the trip, now just need to clean the Lemond. Here it comes...

1 comment:

Matt said...

I like the tough climbs right off the bat as well. Looks like a fun ride day!