Sunday, March 18, 2007

Toe Jam

Sophia and I got some good riding in on saturday she was getting after it. Smiles and good lines I think she is ready for a new frame.. We had a fun night in the hotel I think that james had the most fun. I have to say it is nice to do what your kids want but the olive garden is not a good IDEA. The food sucks and well you know me bit of a food snob. Party in the hotel room and sleep//. Woke up up to free food and STARBUCKS damm good cup of coffee. I had plans for two to three hours while the kids played at a park. Good start smooth and buttery single track and the bike rode so good all of the dirt to my self. Good thing about getting out early super crowed latter in the day. Blew a flat on More Fun which slowed things down but good to be on dirt. I have a bit more to do before Scottsdale but I think that I am close. The new Mavericks will be nice... Enjoy the warm..

No comments: