Sunday, March 11, 2007

I rode it through the grape vine

Well the Friuta thing did not happen no wanted to go and that is a long drive to go solo. Sold the house signed the papers on sat, now just need to find a place to live in wisco.. Coach and I went down to the big D and went road riding and it was nice. The sun was out the wind was down and their were a lot of people on bikes a lot!!! He took me down to Morrison and we went up Bear Creek until a road called Grape Vine.. Cool road it went up and up and up steep grade and unreal views. It dropped us out in mt Vernon canyon and we took that down to Golden. Then came the next climb one I have always wanted to do Look Out Mt. A nice long climb. Not knowing the climb I did not go all out did not want to blow up and still have a long way to go. Not bad 24 mins only about 2 off of coach and the kid he was climbing with. After a short chat at the top it was back down to the car. 35 total 2 hours lots of climbing. Got my self one of those slip stream burritos and life was good.. It is going to warm all week which meas more ride time......

2 comments:

Tim said...

Good work, you are going to be fast at the AZ nat.

Matt said...

I miss the big climbs! I suppose it's time to head up to the top of Sandia Crest - too bad though it's north facing and still cold. Good work!