Thursday, January 31, 2008

Fucted

I totaly forgot that the
temps on monday were
40+.
That being said I went for some
ski in the woods before work.
Bad Idea,,,the warmth of monday
and the cold of the past two I would have been
better off on ice skates.
It felt like skiing on a south facing slope
in April in the eairly morning.
Scary.
Not to mention that no monday
because it was warm every Yogger
and snowshoer in the
area were on the groomed trail
system. So come tuesday
their footprints were left frozrn in the
ground.
I think that as spring rools around I am gogin to
start riding my bike on the track at the
U.
Maybe get some kind of derby goging and
we can lay down some skids and fuck up their shit.
On a lighter note I had the pleasure of Clipping the seat and chain stays
of a Road Master. It was like a moment of Zen as the soft
tin can like frame squished ever so gentely in the grips
of a pair of bolt cutters.
Today I think that the sawall will come out so we
can cross section the rest of the frame. It will be
like an alien autposy.

No comments: