Thursday, January 10, 2008

X Ray

White strip
of death is what we called the
early season in
the high country when only one
run was open.
Today it was for me the snowmobile
trails to get to work on.
Packed down and hard with lots of
ice. Keep the wheels spinning and you will stay upright.
Good to be outside has not happened since last year!
Could be worse I could be some kind of skittish freak that eats
doughnuts with a fork to keep my hands clean.
The green stuff is on the way,
and the good folks at Thomson are
send out parts for the road bike.
I love it when a plan comes togother.
Now just need to figure out wheels!
Have fun and GO FAST!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Forgot to mention this to you laast night: http://www.neuvationcycling.com/

I like the R28 SLs and they are solid. I have them on my Felt F45 roadie. The price is killer and they way the same as high end Mavics.