Sunday, January 27, 2008

Just to see the look on their face

Some of the best skiing for the year. just a bit under 20K and dam it was nice. I don't know if it was because the sun was out or the good condition of the trails but it was fast and good. The only issue was the winter rec fest golf even on the golf course part of the trail. Not the brightest people with there bags of clubs. Yesterday it was some tool that said" I don't like your bumper sticker" Which one? He had an issue with my Rondane French for can't Tele! I joked with him and he was pissy said that he was training for a rondane ski race, and I apologized for his lack of two plank knee dropping skills. Again great day in the woods all alone skiing solo, because that is what I do. Not part of any great big scheme. Rain may be coming here and snow out west. According to my brother in Taos, folks there are just tired for skiing in the best snow in years. More is on the way. Have fun and GO FAST!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Sweet. I may HAVE to ski just to get to work tommorrow. Damn...it's really coming down.