Friday, January 18, 2008

Green turns Blue

Cold but good, the ski this morning was great. The guys that groom are my hero's. The temp was 1 this AM and the snow was pure white and cold. With the right wax and music it was good work and good therapy to be outside. The next few days may be hard to be outside with the temps hitting rock bottom. I am ok with inside stuff as long as it is not everyday, I'll brave the cold before I hammer in the laundry room day after day.Pretty things grace my eyes as I wait for the final pieces. Soon all shall be together and winter will be over, and the spring will have sprung. Spinning and Gliding. Living the HIGH LIFE.GO FAST!!

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

What does that top tube say?

conversion one day at a time...see ya in March for the road season in MN

DMC said...

It says mmmm you know that thing that you have been telling me I am turning in to.

Matt said...

Ain't nothing wrong with the road....well at least when the trails are closed.