Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Another one rides the bus???

Ok I am not bitching but part of my job is to help the streets crew get the snow off the sidewalks and the roads. Well yesterday I was doing this and all was going well until I got sidswiped but a ski area bus. I say all of this with a half smile because it is not every day that you get to say that you got hit by a bus.. No one was hurt and my sidewalk plow(holder)was not hurt. I did how ever break 4 pair of skis that were in teh ski rack and two mirrors on the bus. It is hard to day but it was not my fault because i was onthe sidewalk working and that being the case we public workers have some right of way...She the bus driver should have slowed down and at lesat let me get out of the way but, that is not how they think. All in all it was a fun day of work because again in is not every day that you can say that you were hit by a bus..What i need now is a cold beer and sleep then on friday ride my bike till I puke>>>Yea that is the ticket/.,,./.,./.,/.,./.,/,/,/.,/,/,/,/,.

No comments: