Wednesday, March 22, 2006

That Voodoo that You Do

My neighbor and co-woker the Jack-Man threw me a big hook today.. He gave me a voodoo wanga frame that was given to him... It was a frame that was found at last years town clean up day. He did not need it, he just got hime self a brand new cannondale scaple. Any how i am going to build it up for vacation. I got a surly fork from dan heckler and herb has some breaks for me , to finnish it out I have a King front wheel and a Nuke Proof rear wheel . The small bits are not as high end but it will work and ride fast and strong. A stiff steel beast.. When I stop in flag iam going to try to find Mr. Murry and see if it can get the rear cut for a single so I don'e have to have a chin tightner.. The weather in big D is going to be warmer on friday so Herb and I are going to go down and do some road ridding. This will be a nice thing , getting out before the vacation and warming up for some big miles........

No comments: