Tuesday, March 14, 2006

It is a good thing

It is a good thing that Texas is as big as it is. This way all the good old boys in their giant SUV'S can drive around and stop and go where ever they want. This week they showed up and not just a few but a hole shit ton.. The whole state from collage to grade school on spring break. Don't get me wrong it is a good thing because they come and spend lots and lots of money which helps our town. It is just that they have thier heads shoved up thier asses so far that they just do as they want. I would love to go on vacation in a one horse town and be a jack ass. But that is not our style, we tend to try and blend in..... The sun came out today and the snow on the roads started to melt, and I think that the big D is dry so i'll go for a ride friday and try to log some good miles. Going solo unless someone wants to go. I need to put in good miles before I go on vacation and act like a jack ass..

No comments: