Sunday, March 19, 2006

Buffalo Bill rides again

Got out and rode to the grave of Buffalo Bill on Friday but things weren't working as planed.. I started having the knee pain again after a hour on the bike. This suck for many reasons but mainly because I was felling so strong. Tomrrow I am going to see the Doctor and see if he/ she has any ideas/.... Still no bike it is still getting welded and then needs to be painted. Slow is better than fast but it would still be nice to have a mtb. for vacation,, in 11 days. This will be a nice break from the snow and the cold, I just hope that the knee is working so i can start logging some miles in the dry warm air of Scottsdale. I turned coach on to ZEN ARCADE which is some of the best stuff the three guys from husker du ever put out, pure clean noise. Feedback makes me smile..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

No comments: