Saturday, July 29, 2006

Isn't nice

Got out on the road bike yeserday morning and man it is a nice change. It was really nice to be the only one out on the bike path.. Cool damp and empty a nice way to start my day... I did bump in to one guy on some fancy plastic trek bike with all the bells and wistles.. I hope that some day some one ends up with that bike and can ride it so such a nice bike does not go to waste... After running to the G store me and the 11 year old geared up for a MTB ride... The sun was warm now and their was a good window of no rain so we were out.. Another steller day for sophia we climb from the park up moonstone up barney and up baldy finaly getting to the top of pinball.. This is huge a great climb and soon their after a great down.. After passing through mnt. pride we hit bakers tank and she crushed it then hammered down aspen tunnel.. From tree line to town all on single track what a bad ass little kid,,,,,...... I wish i had that going on when I was her age....... I tested her pee afret the ride and her sample came back clean.. No dope

No comments: