Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Why do things happen????

Some times I don't know if I should poke my eyes out with a hot stick or just beat my self with a hammer.. Never been much in cutting my self.. Stress sucks!!! Things will get better, just better be soon... The race got called off tonight cuz of rain and lighting which is a good thing.. I got to eat Thai food and ride my bike on the road which is nice I like it, I just like the mountian bike so much more.. My daughter Sophia got to hang out with Georgia Gould tonight and talk about riding bikes .. That is not some thing that happens every day hanging out with the National Champ.. It will give her something to brag about at SJC tomrrow... Thnaks for the beers and putting up with me again thing will get better.... Now sleep....

No comments: