Saturday, July 15, 2006

Repeat??

I teied I had every thing where I wanted it but I went for the safe play not knowing the whole corse and lost the #1 guy for part of the 2nd lap. I could see him now and again and would give it a push but the hills and the heat were too much. # 2 worked well for what ever reason thier weren't very many singles today and I don't blame them because the race was steep. My daughter finished her 8 mile race and that is great! It was a lot some of the big people let alone a girl trying to have 11th birthday..What a bad ass.. The rest of the SJC did well also all deadacating their race to the fallen hero C-Ball.. Well the PBR is calling so back to filling up on beer ,,,,, Oh yea that bike of mine the 29er was the shit today the fork worked so well and the tires worked like extra squish........

No comments: