Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Fun Time

Well it is here.... I got my new ride before the race on sunday.. It was all I could do to get through that day the thought of setting up a new bike. I had an ok race 10th out of 20 something. Could not keep up with the bloomer as he said he set a pace that showed the contenders from the pretenders....Back home I left work on monday to get the bike put togother. I got to watch the most amazing flash flood with hail it was so bad that the streets were icerinks.... Tuesday was the firecracker and I got to ride a new bike, the sky was blue and the beer was getting cold... I thought the race went well the bike went where I wanted it to and it climbed so well.. I got down to the finish and sent off my teammate who took off fast to make up the time that i had let slip away(because I was on a single and everyone else had gears).! He ended up dubble flatting and not finishing oh well I got to ride down main street with all of town checking out my new ride.. That is all I needed!!!!! Big things comming up need to be ready !!!!

No comments: