Thursday, July 13, 2006

Things go Boom

Last night was the first big test for the Wily, and it did great... I have had bad luck at Copper over the last 4 years and I was happy to finish where I did. 20 sec off of the big boss and 1 min out of 2nd. The first climb got me and I pulled it togother for the down and climbed well on the second lap the 29er wheels were rolling fast up the hill/.. Sophia grabbed another 2nd place and she was stoked on her night.. We are packing up tomrrow and going to Snowmass for the state champ race. I won it last year and would love to repeat that feet.. The bummer news is that Cball had a bad crash today while riding with the kids at the summit jr. cycling camp. I guess he was jumping when he over shot a landing and slamed hard,. He broke is coller bone and his pelvice.. We'll check back in with him when we get back for the race...... Now rest food and more rest....

No comments: