Friday, November 10, 2006

Snowmute

The ride in to work this morning was a good one a test of balance and the abilty to see. It was not snowing that much but with a headlamp hung over your eyes it is a blinding expenince.. I got my first day in my glass case of distruction, I knocked out main street and I was done. I got to come home eairly today because james was not 100% for school. Now three hours have passed since I went to work and a lot more folks were out on the roads.. This ride was not as easy as the one at 5:30. It was like riding on an ice rink no traction and going up hill now that was a challange.. The hill is open so bring on the snow from now on if I want dey ground it is off to hte front range..

1 comment:

steve garro said...

dude, lookin' at that pic of sophie shreddin', man that makes me feel like i'm getting old! we gonna see her on velonews soon? thanks for reading/contributing to/linking my blog!