Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Warm

Again another warm day here in the heartland of these united states. I went out on a road ride to get some fresh air and see some cows.. It was good to get the speed up and feel the warm air and see cows lots and lots of cows.. I can't help but tell them how I plan on eating them soon.. A good day in the saddle other than the fact that I had cross winds almost the whole day. Some good hills to climb and go down and cows lots of cow shit..... Had dinner at my folks country club last night and I am on the fence on how the food was it was all cooked well just not what I think of when it comes to the money they have to spend to be there... It is not rocket science just cook good food and make people happy I come from a different background... Mountain bike ride in the morning and then strap on the food bag..... Have fun everybody..........

No comments: