Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Boob Cheeks

We are now Wisco folks Anna and I got the van registered and new driver license. Day off today and the weather could not have been better high of only 75 and a nice cool breeze. After a much needed nap and some espresso I headed out on the
Wily and went up to HPT but this time I went a different way. I have been seeing in on maps and have been told that you can do it so I tried. From County Road B I went up on an old paved/dirt road up to the quarry. Great climb reminded me of something back home with a 1 1/2 miles of climbing . Looked so much different with out the trees and this is all land that is owned by the city and it is going to be turned in to MTB trails as part of the HPT. Fun new way up less time spent near busy roads and closer to the house. Felt good to be out on the Mountain Bike for over 2 hours good mile and fun trails lots of climbing. Going to get the road bike fixed up tomorrow King sent the race kit and the fork is ready so now I will no longer have to ride on a cracked carbon fork.

No comments: