Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Call it the big foist?

Things change hair styles change people change . Bikes Change! The new front end is lighter and more responsive I like it small things make a big difference. Am i still mad and the dumb ass that ran in to me,,,Yea I am but sometimes in life you just have to say what the fuck. Time and light were not going to be in my favor tonight I wanted to ride the Wily but you cant always get want. I had a great ride sweet hills fun climbs nice roads low buba factor 30 mile of butter.. I mite be a mountain biker with a road habit but I don't give a F$#%. I am still on a bike and my mortgage is lower.. Living a dream?

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

Even my brother, who raced mountain bikes exclusively, trained on and rode the road 90% of the time.

Matt said...

Dunno about 90% of the time, but the road bike does serve a purpose. Nice fork!

DMC said...

Yea I call it therapy..On and off the bike this week because of life stuff Road has been nice not alot of different dirt but what is here is good.. Thanks again for the kids Kit she looks great.