Thursday, July 05, 2007

Rage "N" Full On

Rage ,,,Not a violent person but I could have lost it and gone to Blows the other day. The afternoons have some pm thunderstorms kind of like back home . Strong and out of no where,, Ok so going home and it is dumping and I am on the city bike path people are caught in it I was ready and just wanted to get home. As i go through the marsh i see a guy coming and in my lane. I yell and yell but he does not move I didn't want to swerve into his lane and open my self up for a T-bone, so I started to ride in to the grass to avoid the crash, As I this I am still yelling and he puts his head up and slams into me in the grass. So not only was he going the wrong way but came all the way over in to the grass to hit me. Slam 20 miles an hour to complete stop handle bars twisted shifter cracked and wheels tweaked. I still have 8 mile to go to get home and need to get to the babysitters to get the boy. Well I let him have it with a steam of foul language and insults of his intelligence. All he could say was the he could not see and had no idea that he was on the wrong side of the path.. I had to let my Breaks all the way out just to get home.. I was not happy.. Went back to the shop after dinner and my wheels were saved by Kid Nate and my bike rolls again. As for my body my Right leg got banged up from being hit by a rolling boat anchor and a dumb ass in a Tool shirt. Wednesday morning brought a change in plans on Firecracker this year but a group ride from the shop south. I did not have as much time as the rest of the folks so I did about 50 and they ended up doing almost 70. Good group new faces and new rider.The Kid Nate had a new bike under him now just needs to get a hair cut. My leg was sore on climbs from what ever jammed into it. The big Race in Breck saw Will take the single win he is strong I have lined up with him before and Krash Carlstead #2 and Travis #3... Great to see the boys up front.. This could be the spark that Krash needed.. More miles to go and so little time to get there. Mankato this weekend and beer drinking with Steve Garro .. Be good to each other..

2 comments:

YuriB said...

ouch. tool in a tool shirt.
i hope he was worse off.
good on ya for not throwing hooks...
restraint can be difficult at times.

Matt said...

Man what a tool that guy was - at least he warns everyone with the shirt.

Finally got to the mailbox and the package is on it's way. ;-)