Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hot Kato

The family and I loaded up the van and went North to hang with Steve and Denise at her family reunion. Saw more Coconino t-shits in one spot than anywhere before. Good fun Beer drinking and boating. Steve looked good moving around and still the same old soul. Kids had fun and we got to catch up on old times. Morning came to soon , sophia was not having it she could have slept much longer but we were off. Hot today and she was ready to go. Again we were sent off with the 30 year olds and I just shot for the hole.. Gone no one came with it was hot 94 coming around for my last lap I came up to sophia and she was not having to much fun had the chills and cheeks were bright red. She asked if she could be done and I said .. then she cheered me on and I but the hammer down I wanted to win. I did , not a huge field today and a lot of riders. The bike rode sweet thanks Wily and the Twin 6 gear look great on the trail.. And thanks to race face for getting my cranks replaced for the first time all summer the bike did the job prefect .. More to come. Faster and Faster...

1 comment:

Matt said...

I went to a wedding once in Mankato. Ordered some Iced Tea at a restaurant and they brought out this jar of powdered tea and a cold glass of water.

I think I also played hockey there as a kid.

Friggin Mankato.....