Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dirt Therapy

Some times all you need is some dirt and things are good. pushing a bigger gear today to see how it fells. Good to be in the woods climbing hills it made me smile.. The clog in my kitchen sink not making me smile. The Chicken is skinny ,,,for years I have been told that I have chicken legs but I look like a fatty fat fat next to him.. I have some work to do. Got to watch most of todays stage and it was a good one , It will be fun to see what happens tomorrow. Life back on track with the babysitter back. Race next weekend should be nice.. if it gets here I'll wear the new DFL jersey. Looks kinda stoned..... Hope all had fun climbing in the breck 100 Big wheels rolling!@!!@!!!!Go MATT!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Thanks for the shout out bro..and all the encouragement on riding that thing singlespeed. Definately the better choice, no question.