Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Jive Turkey

The voices sometimes get to loud and it is hard to see straight but when it gets to be to much I go and climb. The hills offer the feedback to remind me why I am here. The days keep getting shorter and memories of riding and smelling the first snow are still strong. I miss the freaks the heckler and ball , coach , krash and all the other randoms that filled in the back ground of my silly cartoon of a life. Riding has been good I hope that I don't scare away the ones that offer the help. Another test this weekend and I want a better grade. soon the cold will be here and flying down hills at 49+mph wont happen. Tonight on county S I almost hit two 30 lb wild turkeys. That would have sucked and hurt bad... It would not have been good.. Sleep eat repeat. Some dirt on the WILY tomorrow that is a good drug.....

No comments: