Sunday, September 30, 2007

One gear and lots of beer

Notsoberfest What a concept. The best part of the day was going out and riding single speed mountain bikes. 7 guys all with one gear and most with big wheels. Good fun riding trails backwards and forwards made the trails seem new. With all the leaves that are on the ground also give it a bit of "stay on your toes",,,, leaves can make things tricky. After 30 miles and two hours on the bike I got to take a nap a get ready for the night to come. Anna and I headed off to Pickles party a keg of beer and brats can't go wrong. Hung out talked shit listened to EPO talk about his freezer. Anna had bigger plans she wanted to check out the Fest grounds and see what she was missing all these years. Ok to me the beer garden was not what I was thinking it would be, I was expecting large chested women handing out beer while umpa umpa music played. NOT>>>>>>>> It was one line for tickets and another for beer and loud bad music and a lot of drunk people.. It was almost enough crap to make someone not want to drink beer.....I said almost. So I can say that I have been there and done it and if I want a crazy party I'll get the kids hepped up on sugar and rock out to tunes while the old lady shot guns PBR'S.. I know i sound old and lame..

2 comments:

-jmk said...

im jello-us =(

Matt said...

You just got to keep a woman that can shot gun PBRs.