Monday, September 24, 2007

Phat Lady

Well yesterday could have been it for 2007. First off all I would like to say Thanks to WILY , TWIN 6 , SUN RACE , MAVERICK and HOLLYWOOD . Not to forget my family that puts up with me leaving every weekend and anyone else that has helped and i may have missed. Yesterdays race could not have been better. Good group at the line and a loud GO. I followed the lead out of the guys who had call ups. Waited to see what was going to happen and made a move. At first we were all still together through the first few climbs, one more move and this one stuck. Now off the front it was all about getting more distance between me and the chasers. At the end of the day rolled 1st in the single and 4th over all not a bad day. It was a good season of racing and I am all ready looking froward to next year some new things on the horizon. Now it is time to get Anna healthy and get things back to normal here. Thanks all....

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hell yeah! Congrats on the season and here's to next!