Monday, September 10, 2007

Sunday Sunburst

The Sunburst was a good day on the bike and a lot of driving to get there. It took three hours each way to make it to the race,,,lots of football on the radio. Sorry Johnny The PACK is back.. Thanks to Wily The bike rode like a dream and climbed even better, I did fell like I could have run one more tooth. And the good folks at Rudy for helping me see and cover my head. And of course to Hollywood for giving me colors to fly. The race course was was set up with good climbs and fast swooping downs could not have asked for more. Now the question is to do the next one in Iola or not. Well have to see things are going to get crazy as we get closer to Anna's surgery. I like riding my bike it is good old fashion fun. Good job to all the vapor trail 125 finishers can't say that it sounds like fun. Photo from Rusty @ fatties and beer

No comments: