Saturday, September 22, 2007

Out

I am a home body and don't do much epically at night. But last night the guys from the shop were getting togother at Knigs house so I had to go. J set me up with one of his lights to get home with so I was set. I swung in to the shop to switch bike and we were off. Friday nights in a college town can be scary all the frat boys have on to much clone and the girls are all whored up. Lucky I was just going to hang with a bunch of dirt bag bikers. The best part of the night for me was flying through town on the single cross at top speeds. the 44x17 never felt so good. Took the long way home and enjoyed to darkness. Quick day of work today and racing tomorrow. We are having a sale at work employee pricing on bikes, should make a busy day.. What would Gibby do?

2 comments:

Tim said...

Gibby Haines of the Butthole Surfers? He'd drink a beer, sit back and relax.

DMC said...

WORD... Might shoot off his shotgun!