Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good Foot

After a week of shit weather and recovery from the bug from the kids I was happy to get outside. First I must say that if you have any foot issues or need to take up some room in your cycling shoes you need to check out soles insoles. I put some in my road shoes and man what a difference. My feet we so happy on my ride today. The rest of me well still not sure their, the dam wind was blowing and made it another day of wind resistance. 2 hours of tempo and some good hills was all i had time for but it was nice to be in the sun. I also got to try out the new arm warmers sent by sock guy and they did a great job of keeping me warm and dry. The weather is going to be spring in full force so I am going to try to pile on the miles. First race will be here before I know it, I have not been on my Wily yet which is the latest every for the spring, I am ready or at least i hope so.

No comments: