Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Flying lawn chair

Days of recovery should now be behind me. I am going to wake up watch a bit of the tour then take dirt to work. It is always a nice way to start the day. And I will be able to clean and detail the Spot machine. On the way home today just soft pedaling I was passed by a dude on a recombinant. Well I can't let that happen right? So I sped up neglecting my recovery duties to sit on this guys wheel. These kind of bikes blow my mind, they have to be hard to learn how to ride. We are always being asked if we sell them at the shop and people are shocked when we say no. I sat in and this guy was moving some where around 25 miles an hour on the flats through the industrial park. Reminded me of the old days on the bike path back in Breckenridge. Summer is moving along and new things are in the works. What is next?

1 comment:

Matt said...

I've always thought there should be a true Geek Triathalon with the recumbent bike, the fast wiggle walk, and paddleboard with flippers swim